5 Ways To Safely Include Others Into Your Self-Care Routine
Like I said before, Self-Care is about how you take care of yourself and put your needs before others, FIRST! It is truly a necessity. HOWEVER, we were created to want and feel a sense of community, friendship and to experience an epic social life! So in this post, I will take you through 5 ideas and plans you can make if people MUST be included in your plans:
- Host a Sip & Glow Party, DIY Paint and Sip, Game Night, Truth or Drink, Listening Parties, etc.. BE CREATIVE!
- Grab lunch and sit in the trunk of your cars- you'll still be around each other and safe! If it's you and Bae, order in and have a date night!
- Have Bae give you a massage using one of our Body Oils! Need I say more?
- Donate your time or give to the homeless or someone in need by volunteering at a shelter or a food pantry! (I already told you about giving too much, but for people who are truly in need, we'll make an exception for this one.) Use your best judgment!
- Take a moment to check in with your friends and family- you know, the ones you haven't spoken to in a while but are always on your mind! Call them and check in- after you've checked in with yourself first, of course!
So, there you have it folks: A simple guide on the Introduction to Self-Care. Be on the lookout for our future blog posts, because if you enjoyed this one, you will love what we have in store! Comment below and let me know what Self-Care tips worked for you and what other tips you would like to share with our community! After reading this and you still believe you don't have time for Self-Care, comment below and tell us why so we can come up with a plan- because all things are possible, my friends!